Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Unexpected Egg-speriment

 After taking it on a harrowing motorcycle ride through the streets of San Fran, I mean Indianapolis, I decided to boil my egg and then do something fun with it afterwards. However, while boiling, the egg cracked. Fearing I was about to lose my precious egg, I removed it from the boiling pot and began rinsing it with cold water. As I was rinsing it I noticed that the crack had closed to the point that it was no longer visible. I then grabbed a pencil and started coloring around the egg in order to find the crack. I was able to find the crack and then draw along its length.
My theory is that the egg expanded in the boiling water and cracked. The egg then shrank to its original size as it was rinsed in cold water.


See pics below...




No comments:

Post a Comment